The 4:25 p.m. Pacific Northwest....

departing Chicago....heading west..come ride with us

Monday, June 9, 2008

Oooooops!

Let me apologize for not getting these quilts from Carol E. published sooner....AND, for not getting them published before I talked about the Orphan Train ending.Carol sent me these gorgeous pictures back in May. I absolutely LOVE this one!! Great job Carol!!
This picture came a bit later in May, and altho I viewed them, I failed to do what I always do, download to file immediately. So sorry about that. Things tend to get buried by incoming emails. Both of these are donation quilts, and as always, she does such a great job with other peoples unwanted blocks! Thanks Carol, for all the joy you bring those kids *VBS*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...