The 4:25 p.m. Pacific Northwest....

departing Chicago....heading west..come ride with us

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Tic,tic,tic......

goes the chime clock on the wall. It's ALMOST time for Ebby to pick a winner in 1st Birthday drawing at the Orphan Train blog *VBS*.It's a heavy, heavy responsibility and Ebby is resting up in prepartion for her BIG job!! I scrolled back to the beginning(fun to see those wonderful quilts and tops again!) and see that I posted at 3:48 p.m. CDT.
Ebby and I are expecting company today. A visit from DD#1 and her lovely hubby. They are coming to take me OUT to lunch *VBS*. I'm going to let them do the "mixing up" and supervise Ebby as she draws a name. Come back a bit later for the Lucky winner's name. And if you haven't left a comment at the post below...please do *VBS*

1 comment:

Ruth said...

We used to have a wonderful cat named Ebby. He was grey and white. I don't remember if I already commented for your drawing, so if not, please add me if it isn't too late.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...