The 4:25 p.m. Pacific Northwest....

departing Chicago....heading west..come ride with us

Monday, October 8, 2007

Jeanne's Blue Orphans....

better late than never! Sorry everyone...I intended to get here yesterday, but that just didn't happen. It was a very busy day(again) and when I made it to the computer about 10:30 last night, the internet wasn't co-operating as I tried to navigate around from place to place...so I gave up and went to bed!Here are Jeanne's leftover blocks in blue. I think each and every orphan block quilt top she makes gets better and better! Here's what Jeanne had to say about this one :
"Finn will be proud of me! I switched over to my orphan blocks again, and got this whole top assembled last night and this afternoon. It went together very quickly once all the elements were laid out -- that part is just like working a jigsaw puzzle.

Lots of odd bits here, wouldn't you say? And I have several blocks and pieces left over, so another blue orphan quilt will happen someday.

It's headed for my to-be-quilted drawer. Eventually it will become a donation quilt."

7 comments:

Gypsy Quilter said...

Ohhhh, mahhhhvelous!

julieQ said...

Ok, next I will send you a picture of my orphan blocks and you can maybe help arrange, Finn??

Thank you!! Juliek

Jeanne said...

Hi Finn, Jeanne made a wonderful quilt from her orphan blocks. It could have been a pattern!

Jeanne said...

Ha, here I am again! Thanks for featuring me!
Jeanne :)

Katie said...

Oh, just my kind of quilt. Couldn't be better if designed before the first stith was taken. And you have more blocks to make another? Lucky you. Have fun putting them together. You sure are good at it.

Michele Bilyeu said...

That's a show stopper for sure! Absolutely gorgeous, Jeanne! And Finn, we're glad you made it back on the computer! Blogger was out for a bit for repair outages and it seems like everything else got in line and played Simon Says! With my dial up,surfing is a true labor of love..wouldn't do it for anybody, but all of you!

Cher said...

Jeanne has such a great idea for color and pattern- way to go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...