The 4:25 p.m. Pacific Northwest....

departing Chicago....heading west..come ride with us

Thursday, January 10, 2008

New Orphan Blocks.....

These really lovely Sunbonnet Sue blocks were donated by Norma of Random Stitches for our orphan train project. There are a dozen of them, with a few needing to be finished. I'm thinking I will use 9 of them with a 3 part lattice from the blue and pink fabric, and the extras will join up with other donated blocks. Time for me to get busy stitching! I'm hoping to make 2008 my most productive year yet!!
I have a couple more pictures of ways that orphan blocks have been used and will post those tomorrow. See you then *VBS*

1 comment:

QuiltingFitzy said...

Norma is my closest *blogging* buddy and very dear to me. We were supposed to meet this weekend but life got in the way!

I can't wait to see what you do with her special blocks Finn. You certainly have the touch!

Hugs~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...