The 4:25 p.m. Pacific Northwest....

departing Chicago....heading west..come ride with us

Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Year Day 2008

I know it's been forever since I've popped in here. Life just keeps happening while I'm making other plans *VBS*
I've been tagged for a blog award, and I promise I will be here tomorrow to do that Tracy! Thanks for awarding me and the Orphan Train blog.
Also, I have an update on the They named me Marjorie book and it's travels. I have newly inspired orphan quilts to share with you and it's worth coming back for...honest!
Listen for that lonesome whistle...the Orphan Train is still rollin' west. Hugs for all, Finn

1 comment:

Holly said...

Meant to comment on this way back when you posted it. Last I heard, Patti has the book (They named me Marjorie). Not sure if she has passed it on yet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...