The 4:25 p.m. Pacific Northwest....

departing Chicago....heading west..come ride with us

Sunday, December 7, 2008

The North will blow....

and we shall have snow! And we do! Welcome to Wisconsin in the winter *VBS* When I decorate for Christmas, most of my decorations are snowman related vs. Christmas trees or Santas. I chose to go "that" direction because I can then leave the things up(or out) for much longer. Here is this years door decoration.
 And my Desperation or Inspiration top is offically a quilt! I got busy and completed it last week.
 I pieced some odd bits together as batting, and then a scrappy flannel backing. Even the binding is scrappy!! Every stage of this quilt is an "odd,end and/or "orphan". Together, they make a nice quilt. I have no doubt some child will love it and that makes my feel "happy and bright", just like the season.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pat said...

What a fun quilt and I, too, am sure that some child will love it and feel so snuggled and secure when using it.

Fuzzy White Dogs said...

I remember lying in my mom's bed when I was home sick from school and imagining what the cloth in each quilt block that was covering me might have been used for. I'm sure some little child will do exactly the same thing with your creation - so many different patterns and bright colors, they're bound to love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...