The 4:25 p.m. Pacific Northwest....

departing Chicago....heading west..come ride with us

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Orphan Train Tricks And Treats....

A special event for this ghostly holiday...from our very own Sue. She blogs at From the Magpie's Nest(see sidebar for link) Sue REALLY loves Halloween!!.This is one of the special placemats she made up for her DD and DGD to enjoy *VBS*
And...this is another. I love the idea of using Halloween Orphans and adding bits of really fun spooky fabric!
Here's another. I got these pics from Sue a couple of weeks ago, and she's probably wondered why I didn't post them....*VBG*...I had my reasons Sue, I had my reasons. I mean, how often to you get special holiday quilts make specifically for TODAY????? They are just perfect and I know have been truly enjoyed by Sue's 'girls'.
And last but NOT least, is another adorable premie quilt top that Sue put together with still more of the autumn type orphan blocks. All the projects turned out sooooo well! Great job Sue!

1 comment:

MARCIE said...

Now Halloween Orphans! How fun! I just love popping in here to see what's cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...