The 4:25 p.m. Pacific Northwest....

departing Chicago....heading west..come ride with us

Monday, April 7, 2008

Rolling along....

Lots of sewing going on at my house *VBS* I'm working on 'finish up' projects.  Saturday mail brought a BIG surprise *VBS*. Well, I confess to knowing it was coming, but it DID feel like Christmas. I received this wonderful jam-packed-full computer paper box of scraps and pieces from a quilter in Iowa, Diannia. She had emailed a week or so ago, offering a collection of scraps, pieces, yardages, and orphan blocks. You don't think I'd say "no",do you? Not likely for an old scrap hound like me! Lots of future orphan quilts in this box!! I've begun sorting over the weekend, while watching old movies...Thanks a million Diannia!!!
 My current work, in progress,is based on the Indian Hatchet blocks(browns with tea dye background) my OLDEST UFO. I other odds and ends and some donated rectangles from Gypsy Quilter. They are all finding a home, right here. I have the 60" length, and am working out to 40" wide that WTIL needs. How are your orphans growing???
Posted by Picasa
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...